321 E. Market St, Iowa City, Iowa, 52244 | Phone: 319-519-6006
L. Craig Nierman
Phone: (319) 519-6006
General Practice including but not limited to:
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Trial Law
- Workers Compensation Law
Date and Place of Admission to State Bar and Federal Courts:
- 1999, Iowa
- 1999, United States District Courts, Southern and Northern Districts of Iowa
- 2001, United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1990
- J.D., University of Iowa, 1999 (With High Distinction)
Memberships in Bar and Professional Associations:
- American Association For Justice (Insurance Section, Bad Faith Litigation Group)
- Dean Mason Ladd Inn of Court (Barrister)
- Iowa Association For Justice
- Iowa State Bar Association (Professionalism and Bar Insurance Committees)
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- University of Iowa, College of Law, Adjunct Professor – Insurance Law
- Handong International Law School (South Korea), Adjunct Professor – Insurance Law
- Kirkwood Community College, Adjunct Lecturer – Business Law
- “Courts” and “Torts” chapters in Comprehensive Business Law, edited by Michael J. Bootsma, San Diego: Cognella Academic Publishing, 2015.
- Claim Specialist, State Farm Insurance Companies, 1990-1997
- Expert witness in insurance litigation, 2003-present
Located in Iowa City, and practicing in Iowa City, Iowa and the surrounding areas, Attorney L. Craig Nierman helps individuals and families get what is fair from insurance corporations in insurance and injury matters.
Mr. Nierman has litigated cases throughout Iowa’s federal and state courts (including Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Davenport, Ames/Neveda, Muscatine, Mason City, Washington, Tipton, Marengo, Dubuque, Clinton, Adel, and others). He serves nationally as an expert witness and paid consultant in insurance litigation.
Your connection begins when you contact us for a no fee telephone consultation with Mr. Nierman.
Watch our short video (2:30) about one clients life or death battle with her insurance company.