If you are injured due to another’s carelessness, there may be considerable financial compensation available to you for for your damages.
We can help you determine the full scope of your damages and assist you in determining the amount of benefits you are entitled to.
We can help you with the following types of personal injury claims:
- Wrongful Death
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Permanent Disability, Disfigurement and Scarring
Our goal is to maximize your claim and resolve it promptly.
Your injuries may entitle you to financial compensation for:
- Medical Expenses
- Future Medical Treatment
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Additional Compensation To Spouse, Children and/or Parents
Dealing with injury claims can involve a complex set of decisions, policies, coverages, etc., but we work simplify the process, protect your rights, and help you to promptly obtain compensation. Contact insurance attorney Craig Nierman for a free telephone consultation.